[DFT] Guardian of the Tor XXVIII 2019 schedule

Bentley-Cason, Janie Janie.Bentley-Cason at saint-gobain.com
Mon May 13 06:59:28 PDT 2019

The address for BSA Worth Ranch is
dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org>
In case you have not seen our add for the event here you go.
Come one, come all and have a great time.

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor’s
Guardian of the Tor XXVII
May 17-19th, 2019 at Worth Ranch BSA Camp, Palo Pinto, TX
Bear pit for 4 hours of Chivalric and Rapier Combat? Check
Arrows ready to fire? Check
Singing, storytelling, voice of the ages ready to become Bardic Champion? Check again!
Do you have the stamina to be our champion? We welcome everyone to come and try!
Join us as we choose our champions in Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, and Bardic. There will be a potluck feast on Saturday evening, so please bring something to share and don’t forget your feast gear!
Event Registration:                                                   Site Information:
Adult Registration $15.00                                          Opens: 5:00 pm Friday    Closes: 12:00 pm Sunday
Adult Member Discount Registration $10.00             Location:   Worth Ranch
Child Registration (6-17) $5.00                                                     Worth Ranch Rd, Palo Pinto, TX 76484  Youth Registration (5 & under) Free                                              +32 49′ 31.120″ , -98 18′ 7.337″

Family Max will be from $30.00 to $45.00 depending on the number of Adult Registrations
(The Family Max price varies due to member discount. With 2 Adult family members and proof of membership, the max you will pay is $30.00 for Registration.)
To receive the Member Discount, you must be able to show proof of membership at gate.

Make checks payable to: SCA Inc., Canton of Dragonsfire Tor
Site is wet, period containers only. Above ground fire pits are permitted in camping area. Pets must be on a leash or contained.
A map to the site and additional information can be found on our website.
            http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/guardian

Event Stewards
Shannon Plumlee                                                                                                 Baroness Janie
13675 US Hwy 377 Dublin, Texas 76446                                                      645 S. Fifth Ave
(615) 294 - 8088, or (817) 585 - 8309                                                             Stephenville, TX 76401
Merchants welcome – contact Event Steward
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form<http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/MinorsPermission-042007.pdf> from the parents.
Worth Ranch is an 800 acre camp located on the Brazos River below Kyle Mountain, an hour west of Fort Worth and 4 miles north of Palo Pinto. From downtown Fort Worth, it is approximately 63 miles to the entrance, taking I-30 and I-20 to Weatherford, Hwy 180 from Weatherford to Palo Pinto, and FM-4 to the camp. Worth Ranch is 83 miles from DFW Airport.
Go to: http://www.longhorncouncil.org/general-info/maps-directions/worth-ranch/   for: Worth Ranch Campsite and facilities map<http://www.longhorncouncil.org/camps-properties/boy-scout-camps/worth-ranch/worth-ranch-campsites/>
GPS Users Enter this for GPS Directions to the main road:
Worth Ranch Rd, Palo Pinto, TX 76484
Mileage may vary once upon Worth Ranch Rd.
GPS Coords (the beginning of the Worth Ranch Rd):
32.825311 , -98.302038
+32 49′ 31.120″ , -98 18′ 7.337″

Janie Bentley-Cason
BOM & Packaging