[DFT] Guardian of the Tor XXVIII

Janie Cason j-cason at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 17:39:29 PDT 2019

5/16/19

It is with great sadness that due to the weather forecast we have made the decision to cancel Guardian of the Tor XVIII this Saturday 5/18/19. With the chances so high for storms we do not want anyone in danger from them.

For those who have offered to volunteer their time for us, thank you. For those that were going to attend thank you for your support and we hope to see you when we figure out what we will be doing for our champions this year.

Safety first

In the mean time Elfsea defender is coming up on the second Saturday of June the 8th.  We will be there. How about you?