[DFT] Elfsea Baronial College Gate

K A akays78 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 15:17:01 PDT 2019

Elfsea Baronial College is just a little over 3 weeks away and we need volunteers to work gate shifts. The shifts are just 2 hours long, it really is an easy job, and I provide snacks. You do have to be an SCA Member to work the cash box.

The Gate Shifts times are:

8:00am - 10:00am      1person on cash box and 2 people on books

10:00am - 12:00pm    1person on cash box and 2 people on books

12:00pm - 2:00pm      1person on cash box and 1 person on the book

Please consider volunteering for a shift.

Thank you,

Aaliz du Lac