[DFT] DFT Web Minister IS NOT Open for Applications

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 16 12:18:33 PDT 2019

September 16, 2019

Greetings DFT,

In case you have not notice we have a new WEB SITE.

https://ansteorra.org/dragonsfiretor/

It is not complete but it is a great start.

In my haste this morning, I made a major mistake in opening the office of
Web Minister.  So please disregard my earlier email

THIS OFFICE IS NOT OPEN

Jamie Merritt is our web minister and she is the person who designed our
wonderful new Web Site.  Thank you Jamie for developing this great web site
and for all of your hard work.

Thank you for your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor