[DFT] Opening for DFT Web Minister

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 1 08:04:39 PDT 2020

Greetings DFT,

Lady Merideth Fitzgerald’s time for serving as our Web Minister will soon
be up in May.  So I am opening for Applications for the office of
Dragonsfire Tor’s Web Minister.  This will close on Tuesday, May 5th.  This
will be an exciting time for a new Web Minister because Kingdom is
developing a new format for our web sites, one that will make it so much
easier to change and revise.

If you are interested in this position please complete an Application for
Office on the Kingdom website

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

It’s simple, just fill out the application on-line and send it to the
Kingdom Web Minister with a copy of your SCA card at

kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org

*Please send a copy of your application* to Elfsea Baron and Baroness at

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org

baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org

And please include a copy to me at

seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor