[DFT] Elfsea Knight Marshal and Rapier Marshal Offices Open for Applications

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 12 09:11:50 PST 2020

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

In just a few short months, our Knight Marshal and Rapier Marshal's terms
in office will end. Knight-elect Floki and Honorable Lady Elizabeth have
done an incredible job of providing a multitude of opportunities for us to
keep our fighting skills up.  I thank them for their service and appreciate
their willingness to work with the incoming Knight Marshal and Rapier
Marshal through an in-depth transition of their offices.

Therefore, the offices of Elfsea Knight Marshal, and Elfsea Rapier Marshal
were opened up for applications at the last Elfsea Populace meeting. Those
offices will continue to be open for applications through 11:59PM CST on
03/15/2020. Hopefully the decisions will be made and we can announce the
new officers at our 03/23/2020 populace meeting.

If you are interested in the knight marshal position, please submit your
application (with a copy of your membership card - both sides) to the
Central Region Knight Marshal (central at marshal.ansteorra.org) and Kingdom
Earl Marshal (kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org). Please also copy Their
Excellencies of Elfsea on your application so they are familiar with your
application in case their input is requested.

  If you are interested in the rapier marshal position, please submit your
application (with a copy of your membership card - both sides) to  the
Central Region Rapier Marshal (central-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org) and
Kingdom Rapier Marshal (rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org). Please also copy
Their Excellencies of Elfsea on your application so they are familiar with
your application in case their input is requested.

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*