[DFT] Kingdom Round Table

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 21 08:54:32 PST 2020

Good Morning DFT,

This past Saturday was Kingdom Round Table and I would like to thank Aaliz,
Janie, and Shannon for taking their time and attending.  We will have to
make some changes to come into compliance.  We will no longer be able to
conduct our yearly fund raiser at Yule in the fashion we do now.  We will
have to change it to a type of silent auction.  We will also need to revise
our Financial Policy to re-configure our Financial Committee to make room
for our B&B to be members of the committee but they will only have one vote.

Aaliz, Janie, or Shannon, from the meetings you attended, do you have
anything you would like to add to this?

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor