[DFT] Summer Round Table August 1st

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 28 14:32:53 PDT 2020

Greetings DFT,

This Saturday is Summer Round Table and I am encouraging all to attend.
This event will be FREE and it will be on the internet so no need to get
out of your PJs to attend.

Here is a copy of the Schedule and links will be posted on the Kingdom
Website and on their Face Book Page.

If you are a DFT officer or Financial Committee Member, you should attend.
If you want to become a DFT officer or Financial Committee Member, you
should attend.  I hope to see y’all there so we will all be able to learn
things.

Please ask if you have questions.

In Your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire