[DFT] Dragonsfire Tor's New Knight's Marshal

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 25 06:20:12 PDT 2020

Greetings,

I am very pleased to announce that Christopher Wernert is now Dragonsfire
Tor’s Knight’s Marshal.  Thank you Chris for stepping up and taking on this
position as Knight’s Marshal.  With your help Dragonsfire Tor will be
better able to defend Elfsea’s western border and boost the might of
Ansteorra.  I look forward to working with you making DFT a better place to
play.

Please feel free to ask me or any other person of DFT for help because we
are all here to support one and other.

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor