[DFT] Office of Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor open for Applications

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Mon May 18 08:13:22 PDT 2020

*Greetings,*

My time serving as Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor is about up so I am opening
my office as Seneschal for applications.  All applications are due on or
before Tuesday, June 30, 2020.  This will allow the changeover to take
place at Kingdom Round Table on July 18th.

All applicants must be a member of the SCA and have attended a Seneschal
Warranting Class with-in the last two years or be able to attend the
Seneschal Warranting Class at the Kingdom Round Table on the July 18th.

If you are interested in this position please complete an Application for
Office on the Kingdom website.

*http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pd*f
<http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf>

It’s simple, just fill out the application and send it and a copy of your
SCA membership card to the Central Region Seneschal.

*central at seneschal.ansteorra.org <baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*

Please send a copy of your application to Elfsea Baron and Baroness at

*baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org <baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*

*baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org <baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*

And please include a copy to me at

*seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
<seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>*

Please contact me if you have any questions or need help or additional
information

In your Service,

H.L. Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor