[DFT] open offices for the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor 04/21/2021

Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 21 18:37:02 PDT 2021

04/21/2021

Good day to all.

The following positions are open for Dragonsfire Tor. *Exchequer*/
*Chronicler/Hospitaler/Arts
& Science and 1 Financial committee member. *If you are interested, please
send an application to the addresses listed below. If you have questions,
please contact the standing officer and/or me, your seneschal.

*How to apply to become a Canton Officer*

                First, complete an “Application for Office” from the
Kingdom website -

https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

Or

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf

                        Also include a copy of your SCA membership card.

            Then send your application to the following people.

                        *Kingdom Officer *- see website addresses below for
the Kingdom officer of the
                                 office you are applying.

*Exchequer*/ *Chronicler/Hospitaler/Arts & Science applications need to be
sent to                       Kingdom   Officer email address as well as
the B&B and Seneschal.*

                         *Elfsea’s Baron & Baroness *at

                                    baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org

                                    baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org

                        *Dragonsfire Tor’s Seneschal *at
seneschal at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org

*Kingdom Officer email addresses*

*Exchequer: *send to Central Exchequer - central at treasurer.ansteorra.org;
and exchequer at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org - as soon as possible

*Chronicler: *send to Kingdom Chronicler - chronicler at ansteorra.org ;
Central Chronicler - central at chronicler.ansteorra.org ; Dragonsfire Tor
Chronicler - chronicler at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org – open till filled

*Hospitaler: *send to kingdom at hospitaler.ansteorra.org  - open till filled

*Arts & Science Minister: *send to central at moas.ansteorra.org  -   open
till filled

In addition, we have an opening for financial committee member which will
close 5/21/2021.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you,

Scotty Cason

DFT Seneschal