[DFT] Fwd: Volunteering for Crown Tournament

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu May 6 06:46:53 PDT 2021

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

The event stewards for Crown Tournament and King's Champion need to provide
a list of the barony's staff for the event to Kingdom very soon so PayPal
registration invoices can be sent out and we can pay them quickly to get
pre-registered for the event. This is a necessary first step so Kingdom
knows how many spots remain to attend the event since we are capped at 150
people in total.

If you would like to be on the Elfsea staff for Crown Tournament and King's
Champion, please send the information requested in His Excellency's email
to the seneschal (me) and Hospitalier (Lady Melodie, co-event steward).
Plus please copy both Their Excellencies (Kazimierz and Kathyrn). Please
note since we are limited on staff spots we can fill, volunteering doesn't
automatically guarantee you a spot on the Elfsea staff.

The cutoff to volunteer to be on the Elfsea event staff will be *Sunday,
May 9th by 11:59PM CDT*. Lady Melodie and I will compile the list and send
it to Kingdom, hopefully by Monday May 10th. We will reach out to those
individuals whose names we send to Kingdom to be on the staff via the email
address provided.

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*