[DFT] Volunteers for Elfsea Staff at Crown Tournament & King's Champion

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue May 11 09:51:24 PDT 2021

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

The list of individuals who volunteered to help out at Crown Tournament &
King's Champion on July 10th, 2021, has been compiled and submitted to the
Kingdom Seneschal. Master Brian has already forwarded on the volunteer list
to the PayPal Deputy for invoicing. You will receive a registration invoice
for the event in the form of an email (the email address you provided when
offering to volunteer). Please pay that invoice promptly so you do not lose
your registration spot.  If you lose your reservation spot, you will not be
able to attend the event. The only reservation is a paid reservation. :)

Good news, everyone who volunteered, has been placed on the Elfsea staff
list. Those volunteers are:

Aaliz du Lac
Alric Godwynson
Arthur of the Fen
Astrid Flokadottir
Barbara Santangelo da Vignola
Caelin on Andrede
Cassandra Palfrey
Diego Sanches
Elina Ljufvindottir
Franklin Whitenhale
Gwenfrewi ferch Llewella
Jodis Finnersdottir
Katheryn Margarete de Ryes
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
Kristrodr Bjarnarson
Lessandra Della Torre
Melodie de Ryes *(Co-Event Steward)*
Veymundr Sviobalki
William Palfrey

If you are on this list, please make every effort to attend our next
virtual Officers/Populace meeting on May 24th, 2021, starting at 7PM (Look
for the Zoom details to be posted within the next couple of days). We will
be discussing Crown Tournament and King's Champion in depth.

Thank you for volunteering your time and energy to help make Crown
Tournament & King's Champion the best it can be.

*Regards,*
*Duchess Sonja Ryzaja*
*Co-Event Steward, Crown Tournament & King's Champion*