ES - Elfsea Defender - 2000

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Wed Dec 31 10:00:00 PST 1969

Are they open to the kind of deal we strike elsewhere?  That is help
with maintenance, brush-clearing, etc. in return for reduced pricing?  I
have helped with 2 scout camps in other kingdoms, and we had the use of
a 12th century priory in England.  As I remember Scout camps make very
nice sites (albeit dry).  Nice combination of cabins and camp sites.
good kitchens etc.
  They are also open to the suggestion of reducing prices in exchange
for a large damage deposit, or Demos at jamborees, etc.  Come to think
of it, Scout events have been fairly good recruiting grounds too.