ES - Re: ANST-Announce - Warlord - Sunday Breakfast

Michele Hoerman ladyjutta at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 4 03:27:53 PST 1980

I, for one, would love to have the Longship Breakfast company at every event I go
to. Like you said, where else can you get such a great deal for $3. And after a long
night of ...well, whatever it is you have had a long night of doing, a hot breakfast
that you do not have to cook yourself is very welcome.
Jutta