ES - Barony of Elfsea E-Mail Mailing List

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Dec 19 08:50:42 PST 1997

Todd W. Marsh wrote:

>>         Your e-mail address, with 26 others, has been selected
>>         by me to be a charter subscriber to the new Elfsea e-mail
>> mailing list.
>
> Galen,
>
> Thanks for starting this list.  We need it.
>
> Llywelyn

Thanks, I'm glad you think so.  Of course, there are by now
some 45 or so people with access to the list through 35
subscribed addresses.  But I figured you still had the same
e-mail access despite being deployed to Canada or wherever
you are, as well as many other people who could use just
one more way to keep in touch.

- Galen
--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job