ES - Party Saturday Night

Jan Nowlan nowlanj at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 22 06:46:58 PST 1997

Please, forgive my ignorance.......What is "Spamming?"

The unenlightened one...
Muirgein

                      " If your contribution has been vital there will always
be  somebody  to pick
                                                up where you left off, and
that  will be your claim to immortality." -Walter Gropius.

T/L  8/ 522-5702
   (817) 962-5702
   Fax:  8/ 522-5677
   (817) 962-5677
nowlanj at us.ibm.com

owner-elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG on 12/20/97 06:48:10 AM
Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG @ internet