ES - Defender pictures and etc.

CaptnAnn CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Mon Dec 22 23:40:47 PST 1997

<<  Why don't we call a party together and
 open the Historians Files and help Arabella organize them.  We could
 also brainstorm ideas on how to distribuite copies for those who want
 them as well as make it easier to diplay at various activities.  Another
 idea is at events, we can make a sign up sheet for those who are willing
 to take pictures specifically for Baronial use. >>

I like this idea of Raimond's, and ditto on the organization.  We could
probably begin by bringing some of our pictures to Sunday Fighter practice.  I
would also be willing to take some photos at events, when I am lucky enough to
be off work and able to attend.  I am not sure, however, about the Barony
picking up charges -- I need further input regarding this.

Anne