ES - What a way to start the new year!

CaptnAnn CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Wed Dec 31 09:49:43 PST 1997

Greetings to all this New Year's Eve!

I am deeply saddened by the fact that one of our Ansteorran friends (Lynnette)
had such a catastrophic episode (the fire).

However... I and my Lord Charles will be doing the same as Zarazina -- namely
going through what we have, and collecting to donate to Lynnette.  We will
bring what we have secured in a box and ready to go, to Moot, or get the items
to Zarazina ASAP if we cannot make the meeting.

For those of us truely blessed with a fantastic holiday season,  I give much
thanks, and send great good wishes to all those whom did not have such a good
time.  We must all remember -- this time (especially!), as all times -- to
watch out for, and assist when we can.  THIS IS a good time for us to help.  I
urge each and every person  to donate (even if it is only one item) and spread
our own happiness, and wealth of spirit.  Do what you can, but don't feel bad
if you cannot or do not have the means.

Blessings to all for a happy and SAFE New Year's Eve --

Alway in Service to Barony, Crown, & Kingdom,
Dancing for the Dream,

Lady Anne Cormac and Lord Charles
Elfsea Barony