ES - New Year's Eve Party

Jan Nowlan nowlanj at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 31 11:27:25 PST 1997

Happy New Year's Eve one & all !!!

My compassion to Lynnette and hers...

..There is nothing quiet so devastating as helplessly watching what you love &
have worked sometimes a life time to build, be consumed by fire....

In the previous note that I am including, there is a file called x.  I am
unable to launch or read this file.  Can someone
offer suggestions?

-- Muirgein
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      " If your contribution has been vital there will always
be  somebody  to pick
                                                up where you left off, and
that  will be your claim to immortality." -Walter Gropius.

T/L  8/ 522-5702
   (817) 962-5702
   Fax:  8/ 522-5677
   (817) 962-5677
nowlanj at us.ibm.com

owner-elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG on 12/31/97 05:12:51 AM
Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG @ internet