ES - New Year's Eve Party

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Dec 31 14:25:28 PST 1997

CaptnAnn wrote:

> <<
>  >>
> Ok, I downloaded, but couldn't open it either.  Anyone else wannna try??
>
> Anne

I saw no attachment.  I suspect that Zarazina is writing her
posts in Notepad or somesuch, saving them, and attaching the
file.  (I suspect that this is also why, for those of us using
Netscape, her notes have no line feeds and each paragraph is a
single line stretching impossibly far to the right.  Hint, hint.)

Her post read:

Greetings, Elfsea,

Azalais, mka Jennifer Johnson, is moving to Grand Prairie
from N. Richland Hills and is going to need some help tomorrow,
Jan, 1.  Her father is dropping off a big trailer at 10 AM and
will come back later to move it.

Her phone number is 817/577-3090 and her old address is 3350
Winnell Way.  She didn't want to ask for help and bother people
on their holiday time, but I figure that's what we are here
for... building moving karma.

She and her sister Michelle would really appreciate any help and
are offering a spaghetti dinner afterwards.

The new address is at I30 and Beltline in Grand Prairie at 209
North St.

end quote

- Galen
listadmin
--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job