ES - Party Saturday Night

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:17:26 PST 1997

Greetings I just checked my E-mail and have been sitting here for an
hour reading everything!!!!!!  WOW!!! what a great way to talk to
everyone all at once.

As ya'll know Fearghus and I are having a party Saturday night, hope
ya'll can all come.  We may have the entire Barony or just a couple of
people.  Either way I'm going to have a blast BECAUSE I HAVE NO KIDS
TILL SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!!!

Call if you need directions 817-467-6959. BYOB and munchies to share.
Fearghus and I will provide a deli tray and setups for coctails.

LOVE You all and wish you a very Merry Christmas !

Arabella