ES - (fwd) HRH Jafar Succumbs to Illness

Matthew Saroff Remove 123456. to reply msaroff at 123456.pobox.com
Sat Dec 27 11:33:30 PST 1997

Hi,
	I'm forwarding this from the Rialto to all interested
parties.

--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have
some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes