ES - Party, Scroll, Moot

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:50:07 PST 1997

     Greetings to all!  A reminder, Fearghus and I are having a
party!!!! Tomorrow night hope you all can come.  and if you can't I'll
drink every thing I was going to give to you.  I'll have no kids, I
don't have to drive, I can crawl to my bed, like is good.
     Thank you to Sir Galen who came through for me and posting the
notice for my party while I was tearing my hair out making deadline for
the Scroll this month. Speaking of the Scroll it is on it's way to the
Post Office at DFW Airport as I am typing.  My wonderful husband and
daughters will be finishing the stamping and mailing them tonite.  You
should have them by Friday.
      Also Reminder------ there is no Moot until the 8th.  The first
Thursday is a holiday enjoy it.
           See you all tomorrow night!

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute