ES - Mysterious file "X"

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Dec 31 23:47:55 PST 1997

        Greetings to all the confused readers.  My Seneschal posted a Happy
New Year message to all and it was followed by the attachment notice about
file x.  This happened because someone else used her computer and did not
leave it as they found it, when they were through.  Therefore, when she next
sent a message this was automatically sent as well.  I did download the file
and it contained a few boxes and an 'x' or two.  This is what she explained
to me when I asked.

         Hope this clears up the mystery for all.  My wishes for a Great New
Year to each and every one.

Bicé

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-