ES - Party Saturday Night

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Fri Dec 19 23:16:06 PST 1997

I guess I don't speak Net lingo well enough to understand, Sfi.  Are you complaining about the "Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com" statement at the end of Arabella's post, or all the garbage that came through in the routing information?  I didn't get all that stuff on Internet Explorer...

I know that spamming is getting or sending unsolicited e-mail, but do you mean that you will block out anybody who uses the "Hotmail" provider, or the whole Elfsea list..? Please educate me.  If it is a problem with Arabella's internet provider, then I suppose she could always send the post to the Elfsea list and then I could forward it automatically to you without all the garbage.

Hmm... just trying to figure out what the problem is and how to fix it.. As usual,

Zara Zina
Is there a way that Galen could filter it out?