ES - hello and test

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pca.net
Thu Dec 18 23:08:21 PST 1997

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Matthew Saroff wrote:

>      On the basis of previous mail that I have received from your
> domain, I have put the entire domain on my spammer list.  It seems
> that your sysop is not dealing with spam.  As such, I have set up my
> filters so that I'll never see your message.
Hi,
	I automatically send this message to places like hotmail and juno
that send out a lot of spam.  Unfortunately with reply-to set to the list,
this went to the list. Raimond, you've been added to my approved list, so
it won't repeat.  Sorry.

--
  Matthew Saroff  | Standard Disclaimer:  Not only do I speak for
       _____      | No one else, I don't even Speak for me.  All my
                  | In fact, all my personalities and channeled spirits
Saroff wuz here   | hate my guts. (Well, maybe with garlic & butter...)
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker, assassinate.
Send suggestions for new and interesting words to:
msaroff at 123456.pobox.com (remove the numbers to reply)
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page