ES - Party Saturday Night

Matthew Saroff msaroff at pca.net
Fri Dec 19 21:25:11 PST 1997

     On the basis of previous mail that I have received from your
domain, I have put the entire domain on my spammer list.  It seems
that your sysop is not dealing with spam.  As such, I have set up my
filters so that I'll never see your message.
     Please note: I charge 500 US Dollars to proofread unsolicited
commercial email, and responding to this message with any sort
of advertisement or business solicitation constitutes acceptance
of these terms.
     If you feel that my filter is not appropriate, send me an email
with the phrase 'I agree to pay 500.00 US Dollars' in the subject,
and I will review the situation.
     Depending on the circumstances, I can take just you, or your
entire domain off the list.

--Matthew G. Saroff

Your Message: