ES - New Year's Eve Party

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Dec 31 09:05:58 PST 1997

This is kind of a test for this list.  The word has _only_
gone out over the internet, via e-mail.  For it to be a
true success, we need to call people who _don't_ have e-mail.

Right after I posted the original announcement, I telephoned
Stella & Mara.  I made no effort to notify everyone.  But if
most of us called _someone_, the word should be pretty well
out.

Even if you're not coming to this party, make it a point to
let someone else know about it.

And whatever you're doing for New Year's, be safe.  Remember,
getting killed in an alcohol-related accident could delay your
next award indefinitely.  The Baroness disapproves.

Arabella de Montacute wrote:

>      Greetings to all!  A reminder, Fearghus and I are having a
> party!!!! Tomorrow night hope you all can come.  and if you can't I'll
> drink every thing I was going to give to you.  I'll have no kids, I
> don't have to drive, I can crawl to my bed, like is good.

- Galen

--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job