ES - Party tonight! And fighting?

kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu
Wed Dec 17 08:35:00 PST 1997

I'll be attending the Christmas Carolling party at Zara Zena's. BTW, it
will be in our modern clothing.  This is not a "Freak the Mundanes" Show
but just some of us from the Chorale and Consort Guild wanting to spread
some holiday cheer.  For those of you who can join us, please you are all
welcome!  Great voices, good voices and even those who can't sing a lick!
We need you all.  Merry Christmas, Buon Natalia!

--
 Karie Ann Colacicco Mitchell (kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu)
aka Ly. Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio de Milano

 "Practice pricipled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic."  Yes I stole
 this quote from my husband.