ES - fwd: [Fwd: SC - An SCA cookbook? Mmmmmm!]

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Mon Dec 29 10:13:17 PST 1997

Going to a potluck New Years Party?
Try some/all of these new recipes... :-)

~Johan
P.S. Please read disclaimer from Sharon...

------------------
Original text

From: "Sharon L. Harret" <Ceridwen at commnections.com>, on 12/28/97 2:07 PM:
To: trimaris at trimaris.com

Greetings all:
	Got this off the SCA-cooks mailing list and was highly amused! PLEASE
don't anyone take this seriously! To be read with tongue firmly
implanted in cheek and with a grain of salt close at hand. <evil grin>
And please remember that I fit at least two of these categories, so I'm
not picking on anyone in particular.

Ceridwen