ES - New Year's Eve Party

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Dec 30 19:44:03 PST 1997

Made a few phone calls myself yesterday.  I'm staying home with my husband (he doesn't play, but does support my hobby!) for a quiet and restful New Year's Eve Celebration. Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year's Eve.  See you at Moot....someone could bring pictures for those of us who couldn't attend.....:)!!!!

Dana  (I don't drive and give lousy directions)
AKA: mama_mac, Gretchen Gotwilder, Flopsey (retired),
Grande Dame A.R.S.E, Mom and Donna

Please pick the name that fits this message