ES - Defender

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Apr 1 14:45:36 PST 1998

Galen here!

margiejr wrote:

> >But since you bring it up, no reason we can't brainstorm on-line.
> >
> >Any neat ideas for our 20th-anniversary Elfsea Defender?
> >
> >- Galen
>
> Here it goes Simone's Brainstorming

I like these!

> How about a Themed bardic on the Glory and History of Elfsea

This might be a bit hard.  Not too many of us know that much
about Elfsea history; otoh, I have high hopes of some Elfsea
oldtimers getting active again, so maybe they can ply us with
stories, eh Elyssa?

> Encuraging the populace to show the splender and Many talents of the Barony

Hopefully we do that at every event.

> A Baronial Culter Camp Showing the Splender Of our fine Barony

And Elfsea Culture Camp!  I don't know if Elfsea Defender would
be the place for it though.  What about trying out a really special
Elfsea camp at Steppes Warlord?

> A Nebies List were the new fighters are sponcered by Seasoned Vetrans

Wolf tried this with the Defender list last year, to have seasoned
fighter sponsoring the novice fighters.  A whole newbie list like
that could be really neat.

> New fighter favors given to New fighters by the Ladies of the Barony

Go for it; but be sure to explain to the new fighters the proper
signifigance and meaning of a lady's favor.

> A Banner competion....simone likes Banners on the list field they show
> Pagentry and beutify the field

Simone, you're doing this at Springfaire again yourself, aren't you?

> A melee demonstrating the skill of the Elf sea war unit

We did that at the war! Aroo!

- Galen of Bristol