ES - Defender

ELYSANDRE ELYSANDRE at AOL.com
Thu Apr 2 18:54:45 PST 1998

Hey Galen if you can help me find all the Elfsea Knights I'm up for it.  Let's
see If I can name them.  Duke Innman, Duke Seamus Duke Jonathon, Viscount
Galen, Sir Lance, Sir Axel, and Sir Arthur I am sure I have forgotten someone.
You know a good idea may be for there to be a newcomer list and then have a
melee list after it where each of the Elfsea Knights or any Knight for that
matter can have a team of five with two veteran fighters and 3 newcomers (at
least two of each).  What do you think? It would get the veteran fighters and
the newcomers together, which is what I am sensing Elfsea really wants right
now.  Let me know If I am wrong.  Lance is going to the event in Temple to
visit with his squire this weekend.  It is very important that he go.  His
squire's lady died the Wed. before crown and we did not get word until crown.
Well enought of that.  Hope to hear from you soon.

                                                           Elyssa