ES - Newcomers' favors!

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Apr 13 18:58:22 PDT 1998

Greetings to all from Lady Genevieve de la Gamba, Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire
Tor:

    As you all know, Guardian of the Tor is this weekend.  I would like to
announce that I will make favors for all fighters in the Light, Heavy and Archery
lists who have fought less than one year.  Why, do you ask?  As you all know, my
victory last year was my first tournament victory, and it was made extra special
by the fact that I had only been fighting for six months.  I want every newcomer
to know not to give up in the face of adversity, even when facing a Knight,
Master, or Don.
    The Tor is a special place for me, and I want every newcomer to feel welcome
to fight in one of the best tournaments in the area.  So all good gentles, please
pass the word.  This lady would gladly sponsor any newcomer to our great Game.
Seek me out at the list field before each list, and each will have a favor!

In Service to our Dream,