ES - Vivat Dragon's Fire Tor!

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Sun Apr 19 19:32:19 PDT 1998

Greetings

I'm sorry that you missed the Tor event this weekend, HL Dana, for you truly missed out on a wonderful time.  As I have just managed to finish unpacking the wagons and am waiting for my turn at taking a bath, and will soon turn in for a well-needed rest, I will be brief.  I promise to write more tomorrow.

Chivalric - Viscount Ivan Howard of Hightower
Archery - Ld. Hakon Blackheart  (Regalia will be presented at court at Springfaire
Rapier - Baron Llywelyn Gruffydd
Bard - Ldy Lauretta D'Avenporte

Awards given -
Sable Comet - Ld. Airiklee Wolf
Sable Comet - ???????????  (Shhhhh, it's a secret)
A.O.A  - Ld.Roberto Vespuci

Llywelyn and I had a great time (even if our children were being little terrors) and enjoyed having this event just a few weeks before Springfaire.  I think there were almost 100 people there - a good turnout for this event.  The weather was beautiful as was the site (except for that hill to the latrines!!).

Crandall's birthday party was great, we had lots of food, drink, and friendship.

Duchess Joselyn led a group of us on a nature walk, showing us edible ( and inedible ) indigenous plants.

Duchess Willow sponsored a quest for her smile - having the ladies help her to give out lillies for the most entertaining deaths and giving out raven's feathers for those who best delivered killing blows to their opponents.  Aradon had several spectacular deaths - starfishing backwards with one leg dangling over the list field ropes.

To Roberto and Crandall who helped me set up camp without Llywelyn -
And to Crandall, Ceinwin, David, and Arabella, who worked so hard to help us break camp and pack - THANK YOU!!!!!

And mostly, to Llywelyn, who fought for my honor with valor and courage, I love you,

Zara Zina