ES - Frugal Costuming Competition

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:18:47 PDT 1998

>PLEASE CONTRIBUTE!!  Axel has threatened to donate bits of rattan or =
>used (but servicable?) armor straps, to fill up the basket.  I don't =
>know about the other Clothiers' of the Known World, but that's not =
>something I'd want to win!  We have had many donations of embroidery =
>supplies, so it would be great if some sewing things went in.  As usual
=
>I am donating a Chatelaine (also known as a portable sewing kit).  I =
>have also thrown in an entire roll of multi-colored trim with a brown =
>background (15 - 20 yds. worth).

I'll donate some fabric and assorted other "goodies".
Sorry I haven't gotten them to you yet, but I'll bring them to the site.

>Reginlief - As last year's winner, I was counting on you to judge.  =
>However, with your work on the feast, I am wondering if you will have =
>time?  Please let me know!

Actually, I won year before last, but I'll be glad to make time to
judge.  Just let me know as much in advance as possible as far as when
to be there.

Terry A. Harper
aka (SCA)
Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir