ES - Defender

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Wed Apr 1 08:30:35 PST 1998

> Date:          Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:16:09 -0600
> From:          Paul Mitchell <pmitchel at flash.net>

<snip>
> But since you bring it up, no reason we can't brainstorm on-line.
>
> Any neat ideas for our 20th-anniversary Elfsea Defender?

I haven't organized it yet, but there was talk amongst some of the
Laurels of Elfsea of doing a 20th year Elfsea Laurel's Prize Tourney.
The competition would be judged on documentation of the item.  Like I
said, this hasn't been worked out yet.  Haven't talked to all the
Laurels within Elfsea, haven't put together rules, haven't done
anything except talk about it among a few of us.

What do ya'll think?  Any constructive suggestions?

Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539