ES - Canton of Glaslyn's spring demo at the Denton Arts & Jazz Festival

Alan Boertjens a0210687 at rlemail.dseg.ti.com
Fri Apr 3 17:48:08 PST 1998

Greetings from the Canton of Glaslyn (Denton/Lewisville,TX)

We invite you all out to our first demo, which will be at the
Denton Arts & Jazz Festival on Apr.25-26.  This annual event draws
HUGE numbers of people from all over the DFW metroplex and beyond.

We will have a 10' x 10' booth at the festival.
(we will be setting up from 7:30am-9:30am both days)

Please come out and help staff the booth.
Please bring static art/sci displays, with documentation (if possible).
Please bring art/sci projects to work on while at the demo.
Please bring armour for live fighting demonstrations. (heavy & light)
   (we also need authorized marshalls to help out).
Please bring musical instruments to entertain the onlookers.
Please bring banners.

The Festival will have GREAT music & dancing on several stages
   both-days all-day and into the evenings.
To preview some of the scheduled entertainment at the Festival:
   http://www.cybergrill.com/jazzfest/"

The Canton of Glaslyn also has our webpages online at:
   Canton of Glaslyn:
      http://www.earthcorp.com/Glaslyn
   Canton of Glaslyn Minister of Arts & Sciences:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4269/johan.htm

Yours in service to The Dream,
~Ld.Johan Bjornsson
 Minister of Arts & Sciences for the Canton of Glaslyn