ES - A word about newcomers, and this list

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Apr 9 08:41:24 PDT 1998

Good morning!

I should be working, but instead I'm writing this...

I've had a bit of an increase in e-mail correspondance
from new members of late, as well as correspondance
with oldtimers talking about getting active again.
Too, an increasing number of people from outside
Elfsea have been subscribing to the Elfsea list.  This
is all a Good Thing, but I always like to know who's
reading what I write, and I thought you would, too,
as at least two people have decided to have almost
their first exposure to Elfsea be the Elfsea list
this week (though I hope they'll soon be out to
fighter practice or some other meeting).  So don't
hesitate to discuss details of the gatherings we're
having (_I_ know everyone's welcome at Eowyn's
class tonight, but others might not, for instance),
do be welcoming to new faces when you see them at
fighter practices or when you see their postings
here.

Thanks!

- Galen of Bristol
Elfsea List Administrator