ES - Greetings

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Tue Apr 21 07:28:01 PDT 1998

Greetings to you all,

I made a trip to Dallas last weekend and I have brought my computer back
to San Antonio.  I'm now back on line!

I enjoyed see friends at the Tor on Sunday.  I'm sorry that I was not
able to come for the whole weekend but I'll be back and I'm looking
forward to seeing everyone at Spring Fair.  The Tor site was wonderful
and I'm sure everyone had a grand time.

I wish to thank all of those who gave thoughts and energy towards myself
and my family doing this time.  Death is a sobering (and sometime
unexpected) event in our lives.  It was strange and a surreal experience
reentering my apartment after these past two weeks.

Hugs to all,
Daniel
:{>