ES - Vivat Dragon's Fire Tor!

Timothy J. Rayburn gisben at anet-dfw.com
Sun Apr 19 19:31:30 PDT 1998

At 08:11 PM 4/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>So who won light, heavy and archery Guardian?  And who is the titled Bard?
 So sorry I missed it, but Gretchen has to get out once in a while.  I just
wish she would have brought me news!

>       Dana Mac an Ghabhann
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\RE ES - Vivat Dragon's Fire To"

His Excellency Hightower took the day on the Heavy List
The new Title Bard is Seneschal of Dragon's Fire Tor (Who's name I forget,
please forgive me)

I did not have a chance to stay and watch the Light list and my memory
fails on the gentleman's name who won Archery. Perhaps someone who has been
playing longer and has a better memory for names will complete the list.

Doing the best I can,
Timothy of Glastonbury