ES - New Song Warriors of Elf Sea (long)

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:09:14 PDT 1998

Johan,

 You honor me so. thankyou. Yes you may Post the Song on your site.
It would Be an Honor for it to be there.

Lady Simone

Greetings Simone!

May I post your new song on my webpages (with proper credit of course)
I'm developing a compendium of songs online.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4269/johan.htm

It would go in "The Tavern" part of the Virtual Castle
that I'm building.

~Johan