ES - Springfaire

don&monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 11:44:54 PDT 1998

Greetings one and all!
    Well it's almost here and things are going well. We have a full
roster for the troll, Their highnesses Sir Barn and Mistress Katrionna
are going to be in attendance as well as her Majesty Baroness Gladwyn.
Remember a few things for this weekend:
1. We always can use more hands for setup and cleanup.
2. Have Fun.
3. Have Fun
4. It is Her Majesties Birthday
5. have fun
6. I am sure Mistress Reginlief can use extra hands for feast
7.If you wish to bring gifts for any of the crowns in attendance please
keep in mind that His Highness is Alchohol Intolerant.
8. Have fun (I Kinda like this one!)
9. Last but far from least Be hospitible. I have heard many times of how
freindly our events are, let's keep it that way. A little courtesy makes
a big impresion, as we have seen in the past.
That said, We Remain in Service
Ld Darius and Ly Rosalia