ES - Rosenfeld Demo

nolen dale fairborn at swbell.net
Wed Apr 1 13:00:11 PST 1998

Unto the populace of Ansteorra greetings. The shire of Rosenfeld
(Tyler,TX) will be having a demo at Canton trade days this saturday. For
those of you who do not know Canton trade days is held once amonth and
attratcs over 100,000 in one weekend. The shire of rosenfeld would like
to ask for your help in this demo. Artisans, Fighters, Bards, anyone
please come to this demo and share your love of the SCA with newcomers.
IF you would like directions please fell free to email me and I will
send them to you. You can also contact the seneschal Lord Fergus of
rosenfeld. His number is listed in the blackstar. Thank you for you
support Ansteorra.

H.L. Richard Fairbourne