ES - Still no A/C

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Tue Apr 14 12:25:44 PDT 1998

Greetings,

The cooking for SpringFaire is being postponed until next week - check with Rheginlief.
Anthony and I slept in the living room and Llywelyn's brother who was visiting slept in the upstairs loft - we felt like we were in a Viking longhouse with everyone in the same room, including the dogs!!
Unfortunately, we had to leave the windows open and my allergies are giving me heck (sniffles, swollen eyes, feel cruddy, etc)!!

Thank  goodness for antihistamines and vitamins.

BTW, if I haven't said so (and I just realized that I hadn't)  I really enjoyed the Fool's Revel.  The desserts were marvelous, the bardic was side-splittingly funny, and the sunset over the lake was beautiful.  Many, many thanks to Raimond and David Cade for putting on such a joyous (and silly) occasion.  I think I only had half a brain that day, what with Llywelyn leaving early and my forgetting my clothing at the house (with the front door standing wide open).  I even forgot that I had to return Sam to his mother!!!  Thanks again to everyone who helped me load, unload, and watch the children.

Speaking of children, if you didn't hear our children's drumming circle at the Fool's revel, then perhaps we should do it again at SpringFaire?  They played better than a lot of adult circles!!  Oh the treasures of our Barony!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who attended my class on Byzantine costuming and Birthday party.  That's when the A/C actually died..... I think it was that huge candle on my cake that the Easter Bunny put there (Arabella was the Easter Bunny =:-) It was wonderful to be surrounded by so many loving friends.

Looking forward to this weekend in the coolness of the Tor,

Zara Zina