ES - just a minor question about sat.

THE MIGHTY HENGIST hengist at flash.net
Mon Apr 27 17:06:32 PDT 1998

Hello everyone,
      I have just one little question about the tourney on satuday. Is it a
peasants list or am i wrong? I was told that it was a no shields snow ball,
but i read the site announcement on the net for spring faire, and it said
that there is a prize for best weapon. To my knowledge i do not recall
there ever being mentioned that this was a peasants list at moot or in the
blackstar. I ever went as far as to believe that we were trying to get away
from that so it was not done to death. If i am wrong please tell me because
i have not even begun to prepare.

Hengist