ES - Fearghus (Wes Duke) and SpringFaire

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Tue Apr 28 13:19:37 PDT 1998

Greetings, Elfsea

I just spoke to Arabella and she is taking a nap.  Fearghus came out of surgery just fine and is to be released around 4 PM today (Tuesday).

The cooking for Feast will still be at her house tonight, 7:00 ish.

Fearghus will be on intravenous antibiotics for the remainder of the week and will not be able to run the archery range.  Arabella has contacted Ian from the Steppes and he will bring the targets, but will need volunteers to help.  Arabella did get the Scroll into the mail today.  She worked on it last night at the hospital so she would have something to keep her hands busy.  That is what I call dedication (or is it obsession?):)

I spoke with Jean-Maire and she said that the Brewer's Build was not running the Brewing and Vinting competition.  She is doing the Frugal costume (and needs a few more donations for the basket).  According to her, Pieter is working on Saturday and , of course, Fearghus is recovering.  He might get to show up for court and feast....Maybe.

Galen or Alissandra, please call me today ASAP about the Boys Scout Camp for Christopher.

Yeah, Master Albrecht (Avatar) will be here!!!!  He is so cool to play music with.

I am planning on doing the drumming/percussion circle with the children at some point, but need to be told when I am doing it. (Preferably not right before court)

Darius, are you heralding court for us?

ACKKKK!

Gosh, do I sound harried or what!!

Zara Zina