ES - Burning Snowball

Jan Nowlan muirgein_fe at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 07:15:51 PDT 1998

Good morning all.

I am curious as to the below mentioned.  Am I to understand that shields
will not be used for ANY of Saturday's scenario?

Ever curious,
Muirgein

Your wrote:
Well Hengist it is not a pesants list. though weapons of convienience
are encouraged due to the scenario:

The Burning Snowball:

Round 1
Burning roof top - 4x4 Grid, random squares on fire via red rags, step
into fire therefore you >die!

Round 2
Doorway - A 4 foot area will be delineated as a door way, .  The object
is to destroy your opponent.

Round 3
The Alley - A 10x20 strip similar to a bridge battle but you can't fall
off.  Fighters that go outside the boundary return to the alley at their
point of exit as if they lost their legs.  Portions of the alley may or
may not be burning.

Round 4
The Burning Room - an area with a 4 foot door created with fighting
space outside the door.  After 3 minutes everyone still inside dies as
the roof caves in!

Rounds 5 and up (if we have that many fighters!)
The plaza - General melee.

The Catch
NO SHIELDS ALLOWED!!!

Scenario:
	The place is Constantinople, Justintine and Theadora sit upon the
Empirial throne.  The circus factions unite and go to war withthe
throne.  The political parties of the city called circus factions  join
under a commen banner and begin rioting in the streets.  Each passing
moment brings more fighting and more destruction. In the end the city,
inclusive of palaces and the cathedrals are burned to the ground.  Using
this Concept the Burning Snow ball is born.  We are assumed to not be
wearing armor using only those weapons at hand can you survive the
burning city and the fight???

Prizes given for the winner and the most original weapon.