ES - Re: Willow's Middle Eastern Dance

willow l herbert jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sat Apr 25 18:31:15 PDT 1998

Hi folks
A lot of people talked to me about starting a beginners dance class. I
have decided to start a beginning dance class on Wedsdays at my house. If
you want to begin Middle Eastern dance show up at 7:30 in causal clothes.
Shirt and top or pants or excise gear will be OK. Bring something to tie
around your hips. Everybody is welcome. Please pass this info along. My
number is 817-794-0320 and I live at 1831 Edna in Arlington. There has
been maps in the Scroll. Call me if you need directions.
Willow